1) The hire period is 3 days - hire for a longer period can be arranged at an additional 10% of the total cost per extra day thereafter.
2) A 50% non refundable deposit will be required to reserve the china for your party on your chosen date.
3) The final remaining 50% should be made in full 14 working days prior to the agreed hire date.
4) Items may be delivered and collected free of charge within a 10 mile radius of Greenford Middlesex on orders over £200, please call us for a quote. 5) Cancellations can be made up to but not including the fourteen day prior to the agreed hire date. 30% of the booking fee is unfortunately non refundable should you need to cancel. Cancellation should be made in writing by letter or email.
6) Tea Darlings will package your items in easy to carry wicker baskets. Each item will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap to ensure that breakables are transported in the safest way possible.
We would appreciate it if you could repackage the items in the bubble wrap that they arrived in so please be mindful of this when unpacking.
7) A refundable damages & breakages deposit will be required of £100 with the balance. This can be left as a cheque which should be made payable to Tea Darling, this will not be cashed unless damages or breakages occur and will be returned with in 7-10 once the china has been checked.
Below are some standard charges:
China cup or saucer £10 - £15 Plate £5 Teapot £20 - £30 Milk/Cream Jug £10 Sugar bowl £7.50 Cake Stand 2 tier £25 Linen Tablecloths £30 Napkin £3
Glasses £10 each
8) When you receive your collection of vintage items we advise you to check each piece to ensure that you have received them in good order. Please check the items and ensure that you are happy with the condition before signing the delivery note as all items are fragile and understand that breakages can happen easily in transport.
Please be mindful that as our items are quite old, there will be some pieces that may have a 'wear and tear' feel to them. Our definition of 'damages' includes breakages, chipping, cracking, permanent staining , burn marks or rips.
9) Washing our china: All of our pieces are unique and fragile, therefore we ask that you wash all your hire piece in warm soapy water, under no circumstances are they to be put into a dishwasher, microwave or an oven. If you prefer, for a 20% fee of the total hire we can take this hassle away and Tea Darling will get the yellow marigolds out and make sure that everything is spick and span for the next hire!. We find that our customers prefer this as this eliminates any worries about breakage or damage, we just want you to enjoy our vintage items at your tea party and not have to think about doing the washing up!
10) Please ensure that all tablecloths and napkins have food debris removed and that they are perfectly dry before repackaging. Tea Darling will launder the linen on return. Please see our breakage & damages section for prices.
11) All of our items must be under the responsibility of the hirer, we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage.
12) Tea Darling cannot accept responsibilty for any injury or damages that may be incurred by any of the hired items.